I love reading. I read more than three hours a day. I hope to encourage someone to read the books I discuss. My favorite genres are classics, plays, children's books, and short stories.
Saturday, July 25, 2026
The Drifting Classroom volume 3
I read the first two volumes five years ago but I was able to catch up quickly. This is an anime about a classroom that drifts into a scary future. In this volume the kids have resorted to murder and even cannibalism. Sho is able to talk to his mom in the hope that they all will go back. I think the kids in this book are pretty smart. I said this in another entry if it would be me I would be a goner. This was a pretty good conclusion to the series. The ending surprised me. It wasn't what I expected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment